Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Top 5 Twitter Tips for Nonprofits Infographic"
With over 300 million active users monthly, Twitter is an incredible resource for sharing successes and engaging donor bases. Most importantly, Twitter is 100% free!
TOP 5 TIPS
- Link to resources related to your mission
- Ask questions and requests for feedback
- Use inspirational quotes or statistics with an image
- Thank and recognize donors, volunteers and sponsors
- Curate and comment on current events
Bonus: Link to video testimonials and behind-the-scenes images and videos
WHAT TO POST
- 80% = Shared and retweeted content from other sources
- 20% = Information about your organization and donation appeals
WHEN TO POST
- Wednesday is the best day of the week to post on Twitter
- 12:00 pm | 3:00 pm | 5:00 pm | 6:00 pm (Local times are the best times to post on Twitter)
- Use a scheduling app like HootSuite or CoSchedule to save you time by prescheduling tweets on holidays, after hours or on weekends
Don't forget that Twitter analytics will export your engagement rate for every tweet and you can use analytics to track follower data to find the best times to tweet.
Download our Top 5 Twitter Tips for Nonprofits Infographic to see all of the details and statistics!
Offered Free by: Mobile Cause
See All Resources from: Mobile Cause